ESC consultants can provide skilled assistance in a wide range of development activities, including:
- Guiding your board through roles and responsibilities for organizational fundraising
- Helping you develop a strategic fundraising plan
- Assessing your fundraising potential and prospect pool
- Setting meaningful annual and capital campaign goals
- Developing case statements and written materials that support your priorities
- Evaluating fundraising events
For Your Board
Customized retreats or training sessions help educate your board about fundraising best practices and the roles and responsibilities of the board in fundraising. Facilitators can “de-mystify” the fundraising process so that board members achieve a level of comfort and confidence in identifying, cultivating and stewarding both current and potential donors.
For Your Staff
ESC consultants can provide an outside, objective view of staff roles and responsibilities that support staff efforts in raising funds for your organization and help guide the organization in developing a strategic fundraising plan.