Board Leadership Boot Camp
The Board Leadership Boot Camp program is a series of sessions designed to inform nonprofit board leadership about best practices in critical areas that will impact board effectiveness. The program has a value of $3000 but is made possible by Executive Service Corps of the Triangle and the Fund for the Triangle of Triangle Community Foundation for only $50 per person (up to a maximum of 4-5 people).
The series is aimed at board chairs and board members who are key to board leadership, and the goals are to:
- Strengthen the performance of nonprofit boards of directors
- Increase understanding of roles
- Promote better board leadership through increased knowledge.
Each nonprofit’s commitment is to send 3- 4 people (Board Chair specifically, 2 other Board members and the ED is optional) to a series of six sessions from 8-10 a.m. held at The Frontier (800 Park Offices Drive, RTP, NC 27709). Substitute participants can be identified in case an attendance issue arises, but the two primary participants should agree to attend all sessions.
For Spring 2020, the dates and session topics are as follows:
- February 11 – Dimensions of Nonprofit Leadership
- March 17 – The Effective Board
- April 7 – Better Board Meetings
- April 21 – Nonprofit Fundraising
- May 12 – Financial Leadership
- May 26 – Nonprofit Sustainability
Applications for the Spring 2020 sessions are due by January 16th, 2020.
Questions: Email ESC of the Triangle at email@example.com