Why Volunteer for ESC?
ESC has a network of more than 60 trained consultants with lifelong skills and distinguished management careers. They have joined our pro bono consulting force to give back in a meaningful way to the community they care about.
Our consultants usually work on client engagements in teams of two or three. ESC’s service area includes Orange, Wake, Durham and Chatham counties. The nonprofits we serve work in a variety of fields, including:
- Youth & Education
- Health Care, Mental Health & Wellness
- Arts, Culture & Humanities
- Hunger & Homelessness
- Public & Societal Benefit
- Environment & Animals
- Other Human Services
Consultants are provided with training, management tools and processes and peer and staff support.
What You Gain by Volunteering for ESC:
- Translate the knowledge and perspective you have gained throughout your career to help Triangle nonprofits.
- Make meaningful connections with inspiring, like-minded people who are motivated by the satisfaction of creating lasting change.
- Impact a broad array of nonprofit organizations versus volunteering for just one or two.
- Enhance lifelong learning experiences through professional training and challenging engagements.
- Receive a deep sense of fulfillment from contributing to a dynamic professional organization that helps Triangle nonprofits achieve their missions.
- Realize a flexible, part-time schedule by committing 16-20 hours per month to making a difference in your community.